Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yes, It's a BOY!


Yesterday we had our ultrasound, and yes it's another boy! I am officially out numbered. We are excited to know what it is and to begin preparing for his arrival in mid september. We are so excited that Gabe will have a brother. As of right now he doesn't really understand and when we ask him where the baby is he points to his belly and says, "baby". He's a little confused, but hopefully when it comes time it will be a smooth transition for him. He does love babies. Every time we see a baby he has to go and see it up close, point at it and again say, "baby". We are excited and nervous for baby number two.

8 comments:

Real Life Roberts said...

WOW!! #2 and it's a boy! That is so awesome! I was looking at your intro paragraph (when you got your ipod) and got a little hint that a sibling might be coming in the "near future" but I just wrote it off that you were wanting another baby at some point. Hurray for you guys! Hope everything is going well. How's the whole thing with board studying? We're holding our breath unitl June! CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Angela said...

Yeah! Congrats! Two boys in a row has been perfect for us. They will be great friends of course. Yeah!

Scottie and Tasha said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!

Jenny M said...

I agree. Boys are nice to have in a row, like all together in a cluster :)

Have a great time in California! Lookin' forward to some pix!

Annette said...

Yay! for another boy... you guys make such cute ones!

Heather said...

That's so exciting!!!

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you guys Jess!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecs said...

Congrats Jess! I was thinking you might have a girl since everyone has all boys but I was wrong. How great to have two boys together!