Thursday, May 29, 2008

SHOES, SHOES AND MORE SHOES!

Gabe is obsessed with shoes. We always catch him in our shoes and in our closet rearranging them and trying them all on. In the bottom picture I was getting ready and noticed it was a little quite, so I went in to check on Gabe. I found him with three shoes in his arms and a pile of shoes on his couch. He was so proud of himself and his pile of shoes. I love this kid. As you can tell he is a little character. We love our Gabbers so much. He is such a fun and pleasant child. We are so lucky to have him in our family.



3 comments:

Adair said...

That's so great. Charlie has quite the obsession with shoes as well, only my shoes, not his. He absolutely detests wearing most of his very comfortable shoes, but loves wearing mine. I know I keep saying this, but he is so darn cute Jessica.

Lori said...

That boy is sooo cute! I just love looking at his pictures. He has so much personality, and I can see so much of you in him. What a joy he is. Congrats on baby boy number 2. I'm sure he will be just as adorable. I have to tell you, GOOD JOB on the color co-ordination with the clothes, background, etc., on your Gabe's 18 month old pictures at the temple grounds. What gorgeous pictures! I get such a kick out of how darn good you do everything. You are such a special lady. I am enjoying your blog, thanks for sharing it. Love you Jess.

Jenny M said...

Those are GREAT pictures! He's so much like Kyle! I love the diaper one - so much personality :)

I have to agree with Adair, he IS SO DARN CUTE!!