Saturday, June 14, 2008

26 weeks pregnant and forever expanding!


I know this is lame, but I took these pictures of myself this week. Since I haven't posted any of myself pregnant to this point and my family who lives out of state has been asking for some pics, I decided to give it a try. Last time around I didn't get any decent pictures of myself, so I am glad I finally did this. I know they aren't as good as if I would have had someone else take them, but at least I have something to remember it by.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Beautiful! Not at all lame.

Sophia just said "Jessica loves me, she's my friend, she sings."

Real Life Roberts said...

I love it! You are so gorgeous! totally not lame! Thanks for sharing...I can't believe your are over half way!

Melissa said...

Stunning Jess!! You did a great job!!