Our little James is 7 weeks old. He gets cuter and cuter everyday, as we get to know him and his personality a little better. He is a lot happier baby then he was even last week. His crying after feedings is down to a minimum and he is now smiling a ton. Those big gummy grins make the last 7 weeks seem all worth it. We love him so much and can't imagine our life without him (although a good nights sleep is very and only imaginable right now).
Sunday, November 2, 2008
7 weeks old and cuter than ever!
Our little James is 7 weeks old. He gets cuter and cuter everyday, as we get to know him and his personality a little better. He is a lot happier baby then he was even last week. His crying after feedings is down to a minimum and he is now smiling a ton. Those big gummy grins make the last 7 weeks seem all worth it. We love him so much and can't imagine our life without him (although a good nights sleep is very and only imaginable right now).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Holy crap Jess!!! He is getting cuter & cuter!!! Didn't think that was possible. He's looking older too. I need to come see you guys soon!!!
he is so cute! U hope that I can see him when I come in December...?
Jessica,
your kids are totally gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats on the new little one. I am expecting #1 in May and I'm a little bit nervous, but I love seeing how amazing my friends are as moms. It gives me hope!
So awesome Jess. He's beautiful!
Drop by our bog sometime
Aloha,
jt
Jess- I found you on Becky's Blog. What a cute little boy! I knew you were pregnant but I didn't know you had delivered already. I am a little out of the loop because of where I live, none the less congratulations! I want to add you to my links, if thats alright. I hope you are doing well, two can be crazy at first but well worth it.
He is cuter than ever. You have beautiful babies... of course!
Jess and Gare-Bear,
Your kids are so dang beautiful. I am so happy James is here and so darn cute! Josh and I just got back from out of town, so we need to get together soon. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment