This week I got a surprise from Garrett... A new iPod shuffle! It is my favorite color and he even had it engraved. I have a Nano, but have been using Garrett's shuffle for over a year to go running with and to use at the gym (I guess he wants it back). I have to say that I LOVE it. Yes, more than the nano. It's smaller and clips right on to your clothing. I love that I don't have to wear an arm band. Those things drive me nuts. Apparently, Gabe loves it too. I caught him listening to it the other day. He loves music and loves to dance and sing. Here are some cute photos.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
My New iPOD!
This week I got a surprise from Garrett... A new iPod shuffle! It is my favorite color and he even had it engraved. I have a Nano, but have been using Garrett's shuffle for over a year to go running with and to use at the gym (I guess he wants it back). I have to say that I LOVE it. Yes, more than the nano. It's smaller and clips right on to your clothing. I love that I don't have to wear an arm band. Those things drive me nuts. Apparently, Gabe loves it too. I caught him listening to it the other day. He loves music and loves to dance and sing. Here are some cute photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ooooo. I want one.
I was thinking about you today and can't make it another minute without telling you what an amazing mother I think you are. On top of everything you do to be a great wife, you are a great mom, and a great nurse, and a great role model for so many people. And, you looked so cute today. You're awesome!
Gabe is so cute, and I agree, you ARE an amazing mother and woman!
WOW! It's the fun new toys that make it worth blogging, huh? j/k I loved seeing Gabe in those pics, it totally looks like he is rocking out!
Post a Comment