Monday, May 5, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary!






The last weekend Garrett surprised me with a trip to Park City for our 3rd anniversary. He made all the arrangements, even for Gabe. We stayed in Hotel Park City. It was the nicest hotel I have even been in, let alone stayed in. No worries, we didn't pay full price, not even half. Garrett always find the best deals on hotels and since it is the off season it was an even greater deal. It was a great and relaxing vacation. We didn't do much else but that, relax. We had a whole cottage apartment to ourselves. It had two flat screen TV's, a hot tub on our balcony, a full kitchen, two bathrooms (both with european showers and one with a jacuzzi tub), washer and dryer, and the most comfortable bed with a down comforter and pillows. The Hotel itself had a full gym, a spa, and heated outdoor pool. I also got an awesome one hour maternity massage. It was so fun to slow down, relax, and spend time together, especially with him studying so hard for boards. It was a much needed break for both of us. Thank You Garrett for 3 wonderfully exciting years of marriage. I Love You!


5 comments:

Jenny M said...

Congratulations! I LOVE the new photo! The colors are just Brilliant, and your family is so cute!

Cammie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together! That must have been so much fun at the cottage. Gabe gets cutier every time I see a picture of him. Your an amazing woman Jessica with all the things you are doing in your life. Go girl!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I'm so happy for you two!!! I love the pics. I love this hotel this is where we have our GI Therapeutic Endo Conference and I dream of staying there each year :) I have yet to stay there! Congrats on 3 years!

Real Life Roberts said...

Your wedding day was so special! I love the memories I have of it! Happy 3rd...and many many more!