Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Post Boards Fun!

Since Garrett took his boards we have been able to hang-out a lot as a family. It has been so fun having him around. This fun has included swimming at the JCC, going to my 10 year reunion, staying in park city for a couple nights and camping. We forgot our camera for our camping trip, but we have pictures of everything else. We are headed off to South Carolina in the morning for a few days and then from there Garrett leaves to Romania for a surgical rotation for 17 days. We are keeping busy and awaiting the arrival of baby James in just 10 weeks. Hopefully time fly. If you can't tell I'm anxious for this pregnancy to be over.
Swimming at the JCC.






Park City with Nana and Bampa (Garrett's Mom and Step-dad)





My ten year high school reunion-
This is a picture of some of our varsity cheer squad! GO MVHS!! just kidding! I sure missed all those who couldn't attend and many people I didn't get to talk to. (Heidi, Alesa, Suzy, etc.) I hope that is isn't another 10 years before we see each other again. It was so fun to reminisce and to hear about everyone's lives since high school.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.
It was awesome to see you! Your husbands a nice guy. It would be sweet to get together for a BBQ or something. Come visit us at our blog Jess! tuiaana.blogspot.com
Be my friend! lol
jt

Makelle said...

Garrett,
Yes, this is Joshua Bellows. I am envious that you get to go back to your mission. I would love to hear from you. I lost your cell # and don't want to put mine online, so here is an email that you can reach me at. kcautobody@gmail.com. Please send me an email so we can switch phone numbers again. I finish my MBA in 6 weeks. Huzzahs! Your kid is adorable. We would love to see you guys before we go to China. Chav misses Jessica. I wouldn't mind a golf game either. I am getting my handicap back down. Later.

Anonymous said...

Darn, I wish I would have gotten a picture of us together. Luckily we don't live too far away. You seriously look so good though.

Cammie said...

It was so fun to see you the other week. I love the pictures of your baby eating! I cannot stand how cute and free toddlers are.

Real Life Roberts said...

I am so sad I missed to 10 year...no way it will be another 10 years...I'll see you soon hopefully!