We had fun dressing up for our ward halloween party. It was fun to see all the kids and parents dressed up too. I'm not exactly sure why we do trunk or treats. I know it is safer, but Utah is pretty safe. It's just too much candy with trick or treating too....but anyway the dinner was great. I made turkey/vegetable chili. There was a large variety of other soups and salads. SO FUN!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Trunk or Treat/ Ward Halloween Party
We had fun dressing up for our ward halloween party. It was fun to see all the kids and parents dressed up too. I'm not exactly sure why we do trunk or treats. I know it is safer, but Utah is pretty safe. It's just too much candy with trick or treating too....but anyway the dinner was great. I made turkey/vegetable chili. There was a large variety of other soups and salads. SO FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm not a big fan of Trunk or Treat either. It's ok but seems like it's killing good old fashion Halloween. Cute costumes! What was Garrett? He looks like something from Star Wars??
love all your costumes! I think trunk or treating has just become the "LDS norm" activity ALL over, Utha just doen't want to miss out. j/k glad you had fun.
Wow, nice flaminco! Didn't know you got one. From Spain? Cool.
Post a Comment