August 18, 2007
The Whole Fam- Jolee, Me, My Dad, Krissta, Vanessa, Caden, Melissa and My Mom.
Me and my beautiful sisters
Me, Krissta, Vanessa, Caden and Melissa
Gio AKA JoLee (My big Bro), Grandpa Joe, Papa Jim(my Dad), Gabriel and I
Last tuesday my sister Vanessa and her husband Caden were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It was exactly one year from their cival marriage. I just wanted to let them know how much I love them and how proud I am of the choices they are making. I love so much Ness. I got to take their wedding pictures last year and also at the temple last week. Here is a liitle of both.




2 comments:
CONGRATS!! She is so beautiful! I have some fond memories of Vanessa when she was like 5 or 6! I hate that that was so long ago! They are such a gorgeous couple. So happy for them!
Wow, these turned out amazing!!! Jess your hired for my future wedding (not that I even have a man...haha!) Ness & Caden make the cutest couple!!
Post a Comment